Friday, April 1, 2011

Saltwater GIRL Sessions 2011

After the Jazz festival the night before (which actually turned into the morning of; I got in really late), I had to be up bright and early to get to the Blowfish Restaurant on time for SWG magazine Sessions. I'd been looking forward to this for months:







I had fun; the girls were friendly, the food was good, and the freebies were great! After this, I headed home to grab a few things before going back to the Jazz Festival - no rest for me! Thanks to GHD and Varsity College for the freebies. Sorry this is all so late, but I will spend all weekend talking about last weekend. BTW, enjoy yours - thank God it's Friday. :)

Hugs, kisses and fashion sketches!
P.S., SWG magazine's April issue hit the shelves yesterday - and I'm in it! Tell you all about it later. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment