Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I heart vintage

Meet Megan, the only shopper I found in Durban's huge Gateway Mall who's style was worth snapping for my blog.


Cardigan from thrift store (she did the pockets and elbow patches herself); top from Mr. Price; shorts from JayJays; shoes from Legit; Bag from Windermere Center.
 She was nice about being photographed, which isn't always the case with people around here.
Meanwhile, what do you think of these shorts? I considered buying them, but I thought they were a teeny bit too short. I like to be modest...


Top from Mr. Price; shorts from JayJays; ballet flats from legit
Let me know what you think; I haven't bought them yet!
Hugs, kisses, and fashion sketches ;)

2 comments:

  1. I don't think they're too short. They look really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! off to buy them now! we'll see if my mom agrees with you...

    ReplyDelete