Friday, April 1, 2011

Jazz Festival 2011

My camera issues are almost sorted, so here's a snippet of what I did last weekend (Jazz Festival street style and live music vids are on their way).

Jazz festival Day 1 - The Kippies Venue

Jazz festival Day 1 - me, at the Kippies stage

Jazz festival Day 1 - Kippies Stage



Jazz festival Day 1 - Tumi and the Volume at the Bassline stage
The analysis:
Dave Koz - awesome. I didn't think a saxophonist could be this cool.
Gang of Instrumentals - tight. If you want to know what South African music is all about, they're a great band to start with.
Tumi and the Volume - too cool. I had never heard of them before, but I will soon be stocking up on their amazing off-centre hip hop.

More to follow. Hugs, kisses, and fashion sketches. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment