Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fashion student


Mosaic shirt; Mango tank top, Mr.Price cream/gold heart necklace; walt disney mother-of-pearl/sterling silver necklace; embellished Punjabi pants (from a market in India); CL by laundry faux snake leather ballet flats. 


I love being a fashion student. I've only been here 5 days (the background is the new apartment I now share with my sister), and the work load - especially in history - is horrendous, but for the first time in a long time, I can honestly say that I love school! The best part is getting a way with risky fashion that students in other faculties wouldn't dream of wearing, like these huge punjabi pants. I could feel eyes following me all over campus - hilarious. Hugs, Kisses and Fashion Sketches - EnJoy your weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment