Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

I don't know about you, but I'm having a very merry Christmas day. I've just gotten back from the church service, and I'm chilling in a holiday apartment 2 minutes from the beach with my best friend and both our families. My Mom looked extra pretty today.


Custom-made dress; necklace and bracelet by Honey; belt and earrings by Foschini; Watch by Tempo; Spectacles by Tony Morgan; handbag by Aldo; Shoes at Edgars; 
And if I may say so myself, I didn't look half bad either.






Shift dress by Kelso at Edgars; Skinny belt by Red Bat at Sportscene; Earrings and tennis bracelet by Ooh La La Boutique; Ballet pumps by Legit.
 
Ballito is really hot at this time of year, but this afternoon it cooled down a little. I wore heels to church this morning but my poor feet had had it. Well, I guess that's all for now. Merry Christmas, and I'll see you all in the new year. :)
Hugs, kisses, and fashion sketches!

P.S., all the pictures of me were taken my my best friend, photographer Judell Eamiah. Love you lots Judelly!



No comments:

Post a Comment