Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm Wearing Me


So, the new Saltwater GIRL (April 2011 issue) is out...




...and I'm in it!!! Yay!





I'm so excited! The magazine started a new style section 2 months ago called 'I'm wearing me,' and I sent them pics and they published me! It's one of those things you enter because it seems kinda 'wow', even though you don't expect to win. It's so cool; SWG is a great magazine. You can pick up your copy at Clicks, CNA, SPAR, or Pick n' Pay, and if you live on the coast, they're also in most surf-wear shops. If you're outside South Africa, you can order a copy straight from their website.

Lots of Love, Bellas. :)

My apologies on the Streetstyle-at-Jazz-Fest post; I didn't take the pics myself and I'm still waiting for them to come in. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature! I'm sure you were extremely excited when you saw those pictures in the magazine. :)

    Lubna | elle VOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw that´s so cool!
    check out my lovely necklace giveaway!

    mercedes-artenciel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lubna, I was super excited!
    Mercedes, I'll check it out; thanks for the heads-up.

    ReplyDelete