Thursday, May 2, 2013

My first Ferragamo's! kinda.

Hope you all had a great break yesterday; I feel like I had a long weekend! Lazing around (productively) was awesome. :) 
I was clearing out my inbox this morning when this came in from Fashionista: customisable Ferragamo's! The Vara and Varina styles can now be custom designed - you pick the shoe colour, bow colour,  hardware, and stamp your initials onto the hardware on the sole. So I got busy and saw what my first pair of Ferragamo's will look like... when I can afford them in a year. Or 5. I'm coming for you Varina, I'm coming. [I would show you my designs, but I couldn't download them. Sadness.] Give it a whirl. It's fun.
Also, try and get some work done today; it doesn't feel like the penultimate day of the working week, but it is. Have a good one folks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment