Thursday, December 2, 2010

First day of summer









 Dress by Element; Necklace from a market in Uganda; Sandals by Qupid.

Ah, Summer. As I'm typing this, it's actually wet outside; these pictures were taken yesterday. For all of you in the northern hemisphere, yesterday was officially the first day of South Africa's summer. It's going to be great! I finished high school, got into my first choice university (for fashion design! Yay!) and I'm going to spend Christmas week in Durban with my best friend, her family, and my family! It just doesn't get better than this. Hope everyone reading this has a merry Christmas and a rocking new year! 
Hugs, Kisses, and Fashion Sketches.
PS. Went to a small mall fashion show a few weeks ago. As soon as my ISP stops messing up, you'll get to see pics.
PS. It's my new year's summer resolution to be a faithful, flexible, and most importantly fashionable blogger. Cross my heart. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment